Frequently Asked QuestionsSearchMembersGroup Control PanelProfileRegisterPrivate MessagesIndexLogin or Logout
FOrOmErrON Index du Forum » ..::: - Entraide - :::.. » ---> Aide <---
The Crazy Guy's Guide To Bacon Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2
Sauter vers:  
jupgen
Fan

Fan

Point(s): 147
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Message Posté le: Mar 27 Juin - 06:16 (2017)     Sujet du message: The Crazy Guy's Guide To Bacon Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2
  Répondre en citant      

The Crazy Guy's Guide to Bacon
by Jack Crosby

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Crazy Guy's Guide to Bacon

Do you like bacon? Do you have an almost primal calling towards the world&#x2019;s first wonder food? If you do, then my book is just the one for you! The Crazy Guy&#x2019;s Guide to Bacon is a terrible joke filled, poetic hot mess of a cookbook that is the brainchild of yours truly. Inside, you&#x2019;ll find my favorite bacon infused recipes as well as life changing stories from when bacon made me a better person. Don&#x2019;t believe me? Listen to these testimonies!

&#x201c;You actually came up with these recipes? I didn&#x2019;t see that one coming!&#x201d;
-Morganna Williams, fellow author and friend

&#x201c;I expected to see recipes that were as lethal as arsenic. These actually seem reasonable&#x2026;&#x201d;
-Jeremy Croston, fellow author and questionable friend

&#x201c;Remember that time you beat Gloria ::last name omitted:: in the apple pie tasting competition? The look on her face still gets me to this day!&#x201d;
-Dad Crosby

&#x201c;Jack, dear. Is it necessary to use that much grease and maple syrup in your cooking?&#x201d;
-Mom Crosby

So what are you waiting for? For just 99 cents, this book will change your life! Or possibly give you a heart attack&#x2026;

*Publisher warning &#x2013; Jack Crosby has NO culinary training and the recipes in this book should be followed cautiously.

The Crazy Guy's Guide to Bacon free fb2

171bf2437f

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mar 27 Juin - 06:16 (2017)     Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Options and Permissions

Page 1 sur 1 .:. Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Web Templates
Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell